Wednesday 19 April 2017

Who Goes There???




Since the wild winter storm we have had going on since Friday FINALLY gave up and spring is rallying - the Border Collies, Bear and I went out to the river today.










It was glorious.

Zac - did I mention you are NOT coming in the house tonight?






We were sitting on the river bank soaking up the sun when all of a sudden the Border Collies went on full alert. 





I spend a lot of time in the woods with dogs and I have learned that a wise woman listens when her dogs speak.
But because it was so lovely out, I thought I'd consult with Bear before beating a path out of there.

BEAR. BEAR. Do you see anything Bear??


"NOPE. I DON'T SEE ANYTHING"


You know what? I think I'll just take the Border Collies' word....




























No comments: