Saturday 4 August 2012

The Musher Travels - Bet

Howdy Ho Everybodies!  It's time for me to put on my non-roving Border Collie reporting hat back on and tell you all about the Musher's travels!

Yes, yes, I know, I've been busy with the Cramplings and Whos and not posting a whole lot, but trust me... they need a lot of supervision!  I'll be blogging about the new game they started playing on me and the Musher later, but first.

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!

The Musher will be traveling to the wonderful country of Australia, also known as Oz, also known as the place where that Blooming Onion thing came from (that dogs can't eat because onions are toxic), but actually they probably had nothing to do with the Blooming Onion thing, I don't know I should probably look that up, but one thing I do know... it's not where the American NBC channel says it is:



What I didn't realize is that Australia has snow!  Yeah, seriously!  I thought it was all desert with cute little Koala Bears, and stompy kangaroos and stuff, but no, apparently it gets cold there, and it snows, and if there's snow, there's really cool Sled Dog Races!!!!

The Musher is going over the pond to do some speaking engagements and stuffs and things, and maybe take in some sights along the way.  I won't be going, I have to stay home and care for the puppies and help Musher Mark around the house... plus I'm not too crazy about the list of dangerous and deadly things in Australia... seriously who thought the duck-billed platypus was the Chuck Norris of silly looking animals.

The first visit will be at the Dinner Plain Sled Dog Challenge in Dinner Plain in Victoria, Australia August 11 and 12, 2012!



Then the Musher travels to Canberra for the Canberra Sled Dog Club Sled Dog Classic August 18 and 19, 2012!
Then she'll be with the Siberian Husky Club of Victoria Club Weekend August 25 and 26, 2012!



When she's not doing the racing stuff, she'll be doing some talks and stuffs and things, so reach out and contact the various and sundry organizations to find out when she will be available and giving her really cool presentation stuffs and things.  Who know, since she's still at the pizza checkpoint blog post, maybe you'll get to find out what happened on the Iditarod this year before she writes about it... just sayin... not nagging or anything, nope, not at all.

She'll also be doing some sightseeing in Melbourne and places around there, so if you are in the really cool Australia place, keep checking in and finding out where the Musher is traveling and maybe you can run into her.  We may even have a contest to see if fans can figure out where she is.  I highly suggest you set up perimeters around coffee shops for the best chance of a sighting.

- Bet

No comments: