Sunday 6 March 2016

Letter from Twig Day 1 - Bet

Howdy Ho Everybodies!

We got our first letter from Twig all the way at Sheepy Camp today!




Dear Bet,

I HATE it here!

They serve me my supper all piled together in one dish - not served in courses as it should be.



Sam and Ralph (security detail at Sheep Camp) are only interested in protecting the actual sheep, and the coolies are left to fend for themselves.



We are made to take forced marches EVERY DAY.

Worst of all... my MOTHER works at Sheep Camp, and all I hear is "No child of mine will grow up liking veg".

Not to mention that it's just plain embarrassing to have her around when I'm trying to be all cool with the other young coolies.

From left to right: Tick (my dad), Mossy, Joe (the dorky tri), Becca (my mom) behind me complaining about my love of vegibles and Me
I.WANT.TO.COME.HOME!!!!

Twig

3 comments:

Pat in MN said...

As "someone" would say to "someone else": "Suck it up, Princess."

Unknown said...

Suck it up buttercup! You need to study hard and learn all about Sherpa!!

Unknown said...

SHEEPS, not Sherpa! (Danged autocorrect!!!)