Tuesday 6 January 2009

So Much for That....

Well, so much for that 'break' in the weather. Temperatures today were sitting right around -25C when I left on my run and down to -28 by the time I got back in. BRRRR....but it was awful pretty while the sun was out. Helped keep my mind off the fact that my knees were solid blocks of ice.

Since I'm sure you are all sick of 'dog butts' - here are some 'non dog butts' pictures that I squeaked in before the camera froze.

Looking back at our 'out trail'. Pretty, isn't it?

I love the stark look of bare trees against the snow and blue sky

Do I look cold?? I am!!!!

I've been meaning to take a photo of this truck for awhile. I love the colors!
Okay, in case you wanted to see the 'dog butts', check them out at http://picasaweb.google.com/northwapiti/January62009
Karen

3 comments:

BADASmusher said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BADASmusher said...

Love the photos! Makes me miss it up that way. I like the photo of the truck. But my fav is the one of you! Your poor nose....

BTW. just for the record. I personally never tire of the the dog butts LOL I love the pics of the team going around the corners!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

As a Sibe with the nikhkname of MFT (Miss Fluffy Tail), I khan paw I never tire of 'em either!

Same fur my mom!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: It was nice to see woo fur a change!