Tuesday 18 May 2010

A Battle To End All Battles...

(Warning: Graphic content of vicious battles) (Okay, not really)



It started out between Sherwood and Todd...

For a while it looked like Sherwood was going to win the 'King of the Pool' title...

...but then Todd grabbed a second wind ...
Oh no...the dreaded 'nose hold'...

Sherwood admits defeat


."UNCLE!!"

Todd looks for another 'taker'...

...and Fletch steps up!

It was a battle to end all battles...

Buck egged them on from the sidelines..
In the end a draw was called between the gladiators...




And then sleep prevailed!

3 comments:

Wulik Siberians said...

This is the cutest thing I've ever seen! Having never been around Siberian puppies (or any puppies, for that matter), I am amazed at how EARLY their silliness starts! Just watching the puppycam for a day has already shown me several very familiar positions, etc, and I can see my big dogs in each of those little adorable bodies! Thanks so much for sharing, Karen!

Anonymous said...

Just hilarious. Thanks for the morning laugh. And they are sooooooooo CUTE!
Tammy

BADASmusher said...

so cute. I love it when they start to play.... Buck is adorable!