Wednesday 20 March 2013

Today's the day.... - Bet

Howdy Ho Everybodies!

Ahem.

Please disregard my grumpy post on the Facebooks. I am all pouty because my Musher and BFF is not home yet from the judgey thingy in Alaska.

But the Minions bribed me with promises of a  fabulous new ensemble if I did a nicey nice blog for the Cartoonist's birthday today. I capitulated...or catapulted...or something. Anyhoo, I gave in.  So without further a-choo.....

For the Cartoonist's birthday, I decided to do some special stuffs....and things in her honor, so I made these waffles. They're Belgian.....you know, from Belgia. I ate them since she hasn't shown up for the party.

HEARTY
Then I tried to buy her favorite "adult beverage", but it was SOLD OUT! Who drinks this swill anyway??  Sheesh.

ALL GONE

OK, so those birthday surprises did not work out too good......Hmmmm, how about I draw her a nice bath? It would be like a spa day. Oopsie! I forgot I can't "draw" her in the tub--no thumbs. She'll just have to imagine how nice and relaxing it was for my crampy toes..........zzzzzz.

Shhh...I'M SOAKING IN IT
Peoples, I know you are not going to believe this but the Cartoonist and I have never met "in the fur". But I picture her as a warm and fuzzy critter who wears fabulous ensembles (just like me)!  Can anyone confirm that this is her?

SHE'S MY HERO (I just LOVE the gold cummerbund and cuffs!)
To wrap up the fabulicious celebration, let's all sing Happy Birthday to my other BFF, the Cartoonist! I'm positive she'll appreciate having this song in her head all day long!  "Happy Birthday two ewes, Happy ...... "

IT'S PARTY TIME 




4 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Happy Gotcha Day to 'The Cartoonist' -

She's getting old - but she's still not as old as my servant -

Waffles For All!

D.K. Wall said...

Bet, I think she will really appreciate this post.

Happy Birthday, Cartoonist!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CARTOONIST!!!

Jenny Glen said...

PENNY! Happy b-day to my favorite "artiste"!