Wednesday 15 May 2013

Ah, Spring!!!

I figured since I was whining so badly at the beginning of the month about the snow and cold, that I better take time to say 'THANKS' for our weather the last week!

Today seemed like a good day to do that!

So I played in the woods with some friends (Cricket, X and Bet)...



...took some pictures of some of the beautiful things starting to 'stir' in the woods....




Not sure what this stuff is called or if there is any use for it - anyone??

Labrador Tea

...lay on my back for a bit listening to the wind and watching the clouds roll by....


... with Bet on top of me...


...and the guard dog beside me....


Took a few more flower pictures...



.....messed around with the Curly Tails....

Trooper helping me with chores!

Singing with Pop!!

Chewie working on his 'wolf look'!

Vader

Yup, still a 'Winter Chick' - but how can you not celebrate this time of year too????

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oops, just sent you an email cuz I spaced out I wasnt on facebook....Anyway, the plant looks like Horsetail (Equisetum). Check it out on Wikipedia. Happy spring. Barb aka bigdogmom

Bytez said...

Karen, can you comment again on the camera that you use to capture these photos. I am in awe of the clarity and boldness of color.

Karen Ramstead said...

Pentax Optio wg-2