Thursday 12 September 2013

Photographing Google - Round 2

Okay maybe round 202 - but the second one I've blogged about!!!

I thought maybe when she was in harness it might be easier to photograph the Wild Woman....



Okay, so not at hookup....maybe on the trail..


If it wasn't for the 2 foot tongue, we might have had it.
Maybe at the end of the run....







Ah....yeah....let's just move on....
Maybe once she is put back in her area, she'll be tired and easier to photograph...


That looks like a police line up......
Come on Googs...help me out here...







All judges are scoring this round in favour of the little parti eyed grey dog.

*sigh*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some dogs just don't wanna be photographed! Had one of those, just had to be sneakier when trying to take a picture, although, never did get a good one.

These are really funny!

Shirly said...

Karen I never had a sib who could make her ears airplane. So so funny. I am sure she can be relaxed and funny. She gave me a good laugh when things here are awful so give her a kiss for that.