Friday 3 January 2014

Today is my Birthday Everybodies! - Bet

WOOT!

Today is my birthday!!!!  I'm SEVEN!!!!


The Musher said that we were going to go out and do some girlie bonding time for my birthday, and I was all like WOOT again because I was thinking we'd go get a lava rock sauna spa thing


Then we'd get a mani pedi thing and do some gossip and drink fancy drinks


So I was all ready when the Musher told me to get my coat... but I wasn't expecting THIS


Camping?  Seriously?  Our girlie time is out in the freezy freezy cold, the snow up the wazzoo, all of the Pretty Curly Tails snuggled in their straw while we "bond" in a tent out in the middle of nowhere?

Seriously???

No fancy hot drinks, no lava rock sauna??? No pretty pretty nail colors????

THIS????  Not to mention no bouncy castle, no pony rides?  No designer cake???

But then the Musher called me into the tent and gave me my birthday gift


BEST.BIRTHDAY.GIFT.EVER Peoples!!!!

See you all in Anchorage!

Bet

10 comments:

Dana Joyner said...

Awesome! Can't wait to see you in Anchorage Bet! Happy Birthday!!!

Jack & Moo said...

Happy Birthday Bet! Pawesome gift- can't wait to see your pics!

Shay said...

Happy Birthday Bet...from your fans in Oklahoma...Stay warm!!!!!

Anonymous said...

It is indeed a special gift for your 7th birthday! Can't wait to hear all about your adventures.

Ricki said...

Happy Barkday, Bet!!! May all your days be filled with cushy clouds and lots of snacks!

Jenny Glen said...

Whoo Hoo, Bet! You are getting to do what I always wanted to! Especially since I know you'll do it right and you'll make sure you enjoy it all but won't get too cold! :)

Barbara said...

Happy Birthday Bet, you lucky dog (literally).

Malka E said...

Bet, Tolerate the tent now, because you will love the hotel bed later!
Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Bet!!! Ad, what a great gift - hoping that's what I get for my birthday next year!! Happy adventures, Bet!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww..too sweet! I can't wait to hear all about Bet's birthday adventures in Alaska :-) Wait...she's not going to ride to Nome in the sled, is she???

Blessings, Jane