Tuesday 9 August 2011

I've Said It Before....

....I'd really like a 'normal' pet....just one...normal pet.

While I was shoveling the dog yard today a bunch of the dogs were staring at the ATV and barking.

Squib
Very odd behavior for them. They know the ATV very well...every day it makes it's trip down the road that runs alongside the kennel while I shovel.

Besides it is really hot today and normally on hot days they barely even get up when I shovel.
When I got closer to the ATV, I saw the issue.... Do you see it??



Here....let me zoom in....

Yes...that is Mark's Stupid Cat aka Bait.

I figured once I started the quad up and moved it, he would leave....apparently not!!



"Ummm...you know there is a cat on that ATV", Bolt says
I was sure once I started out to the 'poop pile' at normal speed he would have enough of his game and leave...apparently not...

In fact, I think I heard him yell "FASTER, FASTER" was we went down the trail...



Once at dumping spot he decided to take a better look around...

But no way we he getting off...



After enjoying his ride home on the back rack of the ATV, he jumped off, and strolled off to nap on the lawn in the sunshine.

Seriously...just ONE NORMAL PET!!!!


4 comments:

Elaine said...

Yes, but if you had a normal pet, they would be boring and you'd never make posts like this to brighten people's day. :)

Rob Fradette said...

Cricket is as normal as you've got!!!And she is a lovely dog.

Barbara said...

Awww, he looks beautiful up there; nice and normal. :)

Susan said...

I agree with Rob. Let's see Miss Cricket. Has she had her haircut yet?