Tuesday 9 August 2011

Some More Goodies - Bet

Howdy Ho everyone, its your totally normal roving Border Collie reporter , Bet, here!

We have some extra special wonderful news regarding the Insider drawing contest!  We hadn't realized what wonderful, amazing, totally fanatic (in a good way) fans the Pretty Curly Tails had, and honestly didn't expect anyone to have joined the Insider before now, but you guys are fantastically fantastic. 

So, we're opening up the drawing for the cool North Wapiti prize thingy to everyone that has registered as an Insider for the 2012 Iditarod!  Isn't that cool... I thought so when I thought of it!

So let us know by e-mailing the helpful Musher Minion help e-mail address so we can add you to the list and to the hat for the drawing.  help4northwapiti@gmail.com (pssst, there's an actual link at the top, right hand side of the blog)

But wait!  There's more!

No ginsu knives or stuff like that, but pretty cool stuff... if you've never been an Iditarod Insider before ever, ever, ever, then once your subscription is complete you'll get a $10.00 off coupon for Eagle Pack yummy foods... its the foods of the Pretty Curly Tails and a proud sponsor of North Wapiti!

Not only do all of the Curly Tails eat it, but so do I and Cricket too!  When topped with milk, its Musher Guy Mark's favorite breakfast cereal!
And yes, he does eat breakfast in his parka, hat, and boots... don't ask... really, just don't.

-Bet



3 comments:

Susan said...

Great blog Bet but I must ask, "What is with the plaid and dillybopper?

Anonymous said...

I like your new outfit:)

granimar said...

Hey Bet, sure would like to join the Insider thingie, BUT, I'm in my usual yearly battle with ITC. Remew my membership every year, renew the Insider every year and costs me a fortune every year in phone calls to get my promised DVD. So I'm still calling and still waiting !!!
Hey that's a nifty new outfit you're sporting. Hear they had Termination Dust on the Talkeetna mountains---would that flashy outfit be warm enough??