Friday 4 October 2013

VICTORY

You may have all thought that I had forgotten about my quest to capture a good photograph of young Google. I had not.

It was just that nothing much had change since my first blogs on the subject. Every photo I took of her she looked like a ..... well.....like this....

 ....or this....
 ....or this....
 ....or this....
 ....or this....
 ....or this...

I'm sure you are getting the idea here!!

I had about given up when all of a sudden the planets lined up and hell froze over.....


Yeah....yippee....I WIN!!!!!

I even got one 'insurance shot'.


 Nah, nah Google!!!!!! LOSER!!! I WIN!!!!!!

I just KNEW you couldn't hide your beautiful, girly side forever!!! =) =)

7 comments:

Shirly said...

I guess in harness she is happier as she looks it!!

Taz said...

Google has AWESOME eyes!!!

Gateway Sled Dog Club said...

Was there a Yahoo and AskJeeves puppy in there, too? ;) I'm going to go look her up! She definitely has one of the prettiest sets of eyes I have seen on a Sibe in a long time!

Unknown said...

WOW! That was harder than it needed to be, camera shy?!! Is she brown/blue in just her right eye? PRETTY GIRL, BEAUTIFUL EYES, NICE SMILE!!!

Kmo said...

The 4th pic down is my apsolute fav!!!!! sure she looks beautiful in the finals pics... but the head tilt/grin with a back paw high five is postcard worthy!!!

Rebecca2 said...

Beautiiful girl. You are persistent, and it paid off. But then I really love the "or this" photos.

Unknown said...

That was hilarious... Your love for your dogs warms my heart Karen...