Tuesday 3 April 2012

Home Sweet Home Finally - Bet

My Musher and Richard drove non-stop all day and most of the night just to get home to me.

This morning she got up and made me home-made waffles!!!!  I cried sweet tears of maple syrup.

I confessed that I had grown so desperate for waffles that I was sneaking the icky frozen variety into the house when Musher Mark wasn't looking.  She forgave me.

When she slept last night, I had to keep checking to make sure she was really here and it wasn't just a dream.


To make sure Richard didn't sneak off, I had Cricket keep him under surveillance


Happy Dance!

- Bet

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bet, I am so happy that your musher and Richard made it home safely. And to get homemade waffles on the first morning!! You really are a special girl!!

Starla said...

Yeah!!!!!!!!! They're home!!!!!

Caron said...

So glad everyone is home safe and sound....now to share that home made waffle recipe me thinks :-)

Caron said...

So glad everyone is home safe and sound....now to share that home made waffle recipe me thinks :-)

Anonymous said...

So happy for all but especially for you , Bet! I bet you were singing "Oh Happy Day"!
Welcome back team North Wapiti,
Sitka & his mom, Lisa (Columbus OH)