Sunday 27 January 2013

Cookbook Reminder - Bet

Since I've been on the road, I've neglected to do some of my other duties, so I'm taking today to play catsup (hehehe, get it) and do some of my administrationally duties for North Wapiti.

I wanted to remind everybodies about the cookbook!  We had such an overwhelming scramble on the Facebooks to get a copy, that we are going to do a second printing on "When Kibble Just Won't Cut it", the extrafabulousness cookity cook book gleaned from the history of the Musher's tasty foods, and other peoples tasty foods.  It is chock full of tastiness!


We've opened up the pre-orders because we will only be printing enough to cover the pre-orders... so if you want it, you HAVE to pre-order it.  We won't have them available for later... just warning you!

We also modified the paypal button so those peoples in Australia and the UK don't have to bug Helen (who smells of the same cookies you can find in the cookbook) to ask for a price.  It's a much easier button too, just one button for everybodies that has a drop down menu, and you can order multiple copies as well. 

Just go HERE, click HERE... right HERE!!!

If you forget to click up there, you can also click on the HUGE picture of the cookbook on the right hand side of the blog and it'll take you to the pre-order page also.  If you are on a mobile device, the reader won't let you see it, you have to go on a real computer to see the right hand side menu.

For those of you who are like "umm... I just don't know... how tasty could the recipes in this book be?  I just don't know if I want the cookbook"  I say to you... all recipes are BET APPROVED, and here is a sample of one of my most favorite recipes in the book... once you take a gander at this, you WILL want one... I said so!

- Bet

No comments: