Friday 18 January 2013

Dear Ms. Jenny - Bet

Howdy Ho Everybodies!!!

Recently I received this lovely e-mail from Ms. Jenny.  I lived at Ms. Jenny's until I found my calling with the Pretty Curly Tails.

Dear Bet,
Your grandnephew, Try, who is all of 3 months old, turned on to sheep today and bossed them around pretty good.

 Don't you feel just a little bit ashamed? :)

Love,
Jenny

PS I'm glad you found a second calling training up the PCT.

Here is my response to Ms. Jenny

Dear Ms. Jenny,

I'm very proud that my grandnephew, Try, likes bossing around the baa baa sheepie things (until they show their evil selves and attempt to stomp him with their stompy stompy hoove things... and stuffs and he changes his mind).

I am still enjoying my job here at North Wapiti Kennels and am staying in peak shape with my custom NASCAR snow race track:




I am also in the process of inventing a new form of transportation that will take the world by storm!  Not only is it energy efficient, clean for the environment... well, there is some exhaust emissions that need to be scooped up with a shovel, but it is also very comfy and warm.  I do hope that when we celebrate the grand opening of our new show room that you come join us for some waffles and shrimp, and test drive the new "Baa Baa Sheepie Thing Utility Vehicle" (BBSTUV)!


Love - Bet

3 comments:

thecrazysheeplady said...

Hey Bet - how do we join your fan club?

Jenny Glen said...

Ha Ha!! It's a good thing you are using that razor sharp border collie mind for good and not evil!

Diana Miller said...

Try sure looks like he will be a winner,so cool.