Monday 2 June 2008

I'm a Blogger....

I've been called alot of things in my life...but never a 'blogger' - but times, they are a'changing! Welcome to the NorthWapiti News Blog!

Seeing that I'm kind of 'flying solo' on these entries, in other words - no grammar corrections and such - you are all about to find out what an awful speller I really am. And as Mark, Ann, Heather and others can tell you, I cannot tell the difference between the words 'spend' and 'spent' - so expect them to be used pretty much interchangably from this point forward. And no need to email me to explain the difference, many have tried, and it all makes sense at the time...but in about a week it is all out the window.

Regardless of it exposing one or two of my personal weaknesses, I think it will be an improvement to the site, allowing my entries to make it online faster and taking some pressure off of my hardworking webmasters, Kim and Kelly.

Plus now you can make comments on the blog - although, I will not hesistate to delete inappropriate or rude comments!

Anyway, we are going to give this a whirl for now. If any of you have concerns or problems with this new system, drop me an email and we will see what we can do!!

Karen

No comments: