Wednesday 16 September 2009

The Hair Tells the Tale

I'm heading down to the Siberian Husky Club of America National Specialty in Tennessee in a few weeks. I originally wanted to show Q but he hasn't blown his coat yet this summer, so I was leery about entering him. What I decided to do was to enter him and Wonder as a backup, just in case.

Today 'just in case' happened.....



(Notice the clumps of shedding hair on Q's back leg!)


Guess what Wonder??? You are going on a road trip!!!



Our run this morning was very cool as the valley was shrouded in fog ...




Compare this to the photo of the valley in my blog from yesterday. They were taken in almost the same spot!!

There are a few more images up on my Picasa site - http://picasaweb.google.ca/northwapiti2/September162009

Hope you enjoy!
Karen

5 comments:

D.K. Wall said...

Sorry, Q, but looking forward to meeting you, Wonder! See you in Chattanooga!

Anonymous said...

What a GORGEOUS picture at the end of the blog. Just lovely. Thanks for sharing. Tammy

Anonymous said...

Good luck in TN! When is the show?

Pat E in MN said...

I'm comparing that photo of your driveway with the way it looked when I drove away with Batdog in 10 or 12 inches of snow! We were both hyperventilating and the windshield started fogging up. I was so concerned about watching the road, I couldn't look away to find the defrost button so had to keep slouching down farther and farther to see out of the bottom of the windshield. We barely made it up to the highway - but we did!

Kaos Siberians said...

You mean I could have been sharing a room with you AND Wonder? I wonder if Emmy & Wonder, being the daughters of Satinka and Kara would plot against us in our sleep? No, I don't wonder..I *know* they would. Maybe next year?