Sunday 13 June 2010

...And Now A Gardening Success!

Last night I shared one of my gardening failures with you, so this morning as I was having a cup of coffee and reading out on my deck, I decided I'd share one of my successes - at least it is a success in my eyes...



BTW - the Kindle was an early birthday gift. I LOVE it!!! Currently reading Anthony Bourdain's 'The Nasty Bits'


  ...and Kara's eyes...
(trust me underneath the 'How dare you take a picture of me before my morning Denta-stix' look is a look of approval)...
 ...and mostly in Bet's eyes.

I say 'mostly' in Bet's case because it turns out she is TERRIFIED of the hummingbirds that occasionally visit (I know that is pathetic, but it is Bet we are speaking of)


 So she keeps a constant vigil out for them!


Cricket is critical of the space..
She's says she liked it better when she could sleep in the comfy plant pot.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is a lovely spot and you should be proud of your flowers!! I was wondering how the Kindle was working out too...glad to hear you are enjoying it!

Shmoo said...

Glad you like the kindle :)

Anonymous said...

I love your gardening success...and the expressive eyes that say so much...and I am one with you and the kindle. I love mine as well.
Tammy