Tuesday 26 April 2011

House Dog Auditions - Bet

Howdy Ho everyone, its your on vacation, lounging all over the place Border Collie, Bet here!

As I'm sure you are aware, the Musher has placed the call out for a house dog replacement.  Hmmpft.  I'm not quite sure why there needs to be a replacement since... well... THERE'S ALREADY A DOG IN THE HOUSE!  I mean, what am I?  Chopped liver... oooooh, that sounds tasty.

Anyway, we've had a few auditions already.  I'm doing my part by letting the newcomers know that the cloud is mine.  All clouds are mine.  The couch is mine.  The bed is mine.  That chair... yep, its mine.  The Musher... MINE!  The Musher guy... also mine.  Bait... well... they can have Bait, and Tic!  See, I'm giving, I share!

Bait keeps leaping on chairs and batting them in the head.  Tic runs for the door so fast, you would think the Musher was about to cook something.

So far Wonder and Jinx have been through the first round of auditions.  There will be some more first round auditions, but Wonder has actually advanced to the next portion of the competition: the talent show, which will be followed by the evening dress and bathing suit competition.

I have to say, I certainly do hope the other dogs come up with something better than ventriloquism... like flaming batons or something.



- Bet

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved the story but loved the "Idol" pic even more. Toooooo funny!
Sitka's Mom Lisa

Steve said...

What happened to Musher Guy in the cartoon?

Dezz said...

I vote for the crunch man , Crunchie!!

FiveSibesMom said...

Loved this! The art was just the best! I've shared this over on our FiveSibes Facebook page. Go Bet! Stand your ground...maybe rig the tryouts??? Shhhh...we didn't just say that...

Summit the Super Mal said...

Hmmm...I'm wondering if one of them learns to dance or zumba that they would have the upper paw. The Musher could add that to her workout routine and maybe make Canada's Got Talent.
Summi's Mummi
Shelly in Iowa

Shirly said...

Well Bet I think Crunchie has earned a spot in the house and on one of your beds. And I think he could teach you a few things. Great dog. Your the reporter, but you need to share too.!!