Friday 23 September 2011

Happy Birthday Richard - Bet

Howdy Ho everyone!  Its your non-crampy toe roving Border Collie, Bet here!

Yesterday (22 September) was Richard's birthday! 

I was planning a really hugey huge surprise for him and told the Musher to get him out of the house so I could prepare.  When she said they were leaving and would be back, I really thought that was my signal to get with the preparing for the really biggie big surprise party I had planned so the moment they left, I started baking!

Yep, I made him a life sized cupcake in the shape of the planter!
Its really huge and has buttercream frosting and some candles and it has some waffles in it and its just yummalicious and everything.... except that I lost track of the days and when the Musher said they were leaving, she actually meant that Richard was going back to the UK place!

sigh... I had to eat the whole thing by myself.

Happy Birthday Richard!

Bet

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday Richard, hope you enjoyed your special day. Looks like you missed out on a really good cake.

Steve said...

Psst... Bet, for Richard, you use number candles...

The Texas Dust Musher said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Texas Dust Musher said...

@Steve -- Maybe Bet used the candles for Richard's birthday in DOG years?

Happy Belated Birthday, Richard