Friday 17 August 2012

No Rest for the Wooly - Bet

Howdy Ho everybodies!

Sorry about the lack of updates lately.  I hereby decree that the Musher and the Cartoonist are forbidden to travel or go on vacation at the same time.  I got locked out of the blogging thing because my dewclaw hit the wrong keys (another good reason to remove dewclaws at an early age) and had to wait for the Cartoonist to get back from lollygagging on the eastern shore beach to gain access again!

By the way, I would repost the picture she posted on Facebook of herself on the beach in her North Wapiti t-shirt, but some of you may be eating or be blinded by her legs, which appear to have never seen the light of day.

Anyhoo, I've been SO BUSY this past week.


Now before all of you say "Hey Bet, you don't look busy at all, you lazy non-roving Border Collie reporter!"  Get a load of all of the work I've done this week!

Without the Musher around to run them, the Cramplings have a LOT of pent up energy to burn, and silly me, I decided that playing a bit of rugby would help wear them out a bit... needless to say, they liked the "scrum" part of rugby.

Ok, seriously, there's no reason to stomp on my head

Get off my tail, GET OFF MY TAIL!!!

arghblphfffffft!!!!!!!

OW OW OW OW OW!!!

Stop that, that tickles, no really, I'm going to piddle if you don't stop that!

Hey!  I want those whiskers!

MY LIP!

No I'm not going to give you a pony ride, stop that!

Oh sure, eat the other whiskers, why not, who wants to look lopsided

HELP!

Seriously, I've fallen and can't get up!
So yeah.... I deserve this!

I could use a crampy toe massage right now
- Bet

No comments: