Wednesday 17 April 2013

Watching You...

Our 'Game Cam' is unfortunately not good enough to run all winter - the batteries freeze - and besides I'm not around much to change them even if they didn't freeze or to download stuff.
The trails are 'socked in' right now with mushy, messy spring snow, so I can't get out to it's location (about a 1/4 mile from the kennel) right now - but soon!!!

I thought prior to setting it up this spring, you might like to see what all it 'shot' from
April - November of last year.

Be prepared, the quality on this is not great - but it gives you a glimpse of my life and 'my neighbours'.
















1 comment:

The Dancing Donkey said...

That was interesting, thanks for sharing it. I was particularly amazed by how much bigger and healthier your deer population seems to be. The size and health of the deer here in NY is poor, I think it is from extreme overpopulation. The only time I have ever seen ours look anywhere near as good was the 2nd year after a very bad march blizzard killed off many of them.