Friday 3 May 2013

Starting Slow

I was a little slow getting moving this AM. I think that had a lot to do with my day yesterday.

First I went horseback riding for the first time in about 6 months...


....then I moved 120 - 40lb bags of dog food.....




I admit, I felt better this AM then I thought I would, but I didn't spring out of bed ready to face the day.

It seems Winter might actually love me and has agreed to give me a bit of space, so the temperature was about 2 C (36F) this AM and I decided to head out to my favorite spot and kick start the day.
I packed a yoga mat, a thermos of coffee, an apple and, of course, Bet. Would have been nice to bike out, but still a bit too much snow in spots in the woods!

I did a bit of yoga....




(For the record - border collies are not particularly helpful in this situation)...


...then we enjoyed coffee while watching geese and flocks of swans flying over...


We even made some new friends...



What a great start to the day!!! We will be doing that again, for sure!!!!


1 comment:

Barbara in IN said...

For the record, toddler humans and Lab mixes are not particularly helpful when doing yoga or exercises, either. :)