Sunday 18 August 2013

Blue is the Colour....

Blueberries are out in force now...


The house has the remnants of blueberry coffee cake and a few leftover blueberry muffins. For dinner the other night I had wilted spinach salad with bacon and blueberries - and most breakfasts are including some blueberries and greek yogurt!!

Jill and I decided to head out before it got too hot today and resupply.





I tried the 'berry rake' I bought in Nome in March but either I don't know how to use it well - or it isn't suited to my picking style and/or our type of blueberry plants!!!


It works, but I'm faster without it!



And, of course, to keep us safe we had the fearsome, ever alert 'bear' dog along...





I feel so safe when she is around...







Ummmm....Bet......

.....are you....



...napping?????
OMG - you are!!! SERIOUSLY???


Don't pretend you weren't ....I saw you!!!!

*sigh*

No comments: