Saturday 26 July 2014

Telling Us Apart - Bet

It has come to my attention that some peoples are having a hard time telling me apart from the Molly Toddles.

Harumpf!

First of all, clearly I'm a Border Collie, and I wear the most fantabulous bling collar around.  Sure the Molly Toddles are getting pretty big, and sure some of them are black and white like me, but they're Pretty Curly Tails, whereas my tail is not curly, although it is very pretty.


As you can clearly see in exhibit #1 above, I'm clearly NOT a Toddle... but since we seem to have a lot of people getting confused, I'm working on a way to clearly identify each of the Toddles.


Unfortunately my first attempt did not meet with Carbon's approval, and Pete destroyed my decorative flower.

Back to the drawing board.

- Bet

1 comment:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I think the ears give woo away!

Yours work -

AND THEIRS are way way way big!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra With NON-Working Ears!