Friday 28 November 2014

The Clouch - Bet

Howdy Ho Everybodies!!!

As you may have seen on the Facebooks, the Musher finally went back to the big boxy store and retrieved my new living room cloud that she forgot last week or so.

How she could have forgotten it is a bit of a mystery to me...



I mean... come on... it's a bit large... kinda hard to miss...

Anyhooooooo... she brought it home and I have to say, it's certainly not what I had expected.  I was expecting a CLOUD, but this is more of a couch!  It's a cloud, it's a couch, it's a CLOUCH!!!

It's also very comfity comfy!



I feel very safe in my new clouch.  It has arms for laying your head to the left and to the right.  It has a security back part so stuffs and things can't sneaky sneak up on you from behind, and it supports your lower lumbar parts.

It's perfect for curling up in and being all snuggity snuggy.


With a bit of mood lighting, it also looks very regal, almost like a throne!  I may have to invest in a nice tiara.  It's like being hugged!

Of course, the other household creatures just HAD to give it a try.  I'm charging them a fee to test it out.

For 2 mice Bait gave it a test drive.


KD chipped in half a bird and got a spot on the clouch


I told them not to get too comfy, it's MY clouch!

Then Kelly found out about it and made an attempt to move the whole Poutine clan onto it.  The Musher wisely threw a blanket over it before she got too comfy, but I still wasn't too happy about this... after all, she's the reason I needed new clouds.


I don't think the Poutines liked it a whole lot, they kept sliding off of it, which is fine with me, they have their own swimming pool of comfort.

The last straw..... Bear



He just comes traipsing in because he heard about my wonderful clouch and just ploops his big ol' guard dog booty right on it.



After that... it's off limits to everyone but me.  Seriously!

- Bet

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

1124Yet again, NWapiti has me laughing out loud! Great story, great illustrations. Thank you

Anonymous said...

Big 'ol guard dog booty. OMG that is hilarious!!!

Mark from Ohio said...

I'm glad to see that Bet finally got her "throne"! It is well deserved! Love the illustrations! Great job "Cartoon Minion! Keep well!

Louise Midkiff said...

Bet, Pete says that NOTHIMG is as good as a hug. But, in all fairness, he does have two human children to keep track of along with the puppies and two musher grown-ups and the retired ones. The bestest ever is a family holiday like Thanksgiving or Christmas, 'cause there are oh, so many peoples who give hugs. Oh, yeah. Congrat's on your new clouch.