Wednesday 4 March 2015

Wednesdays with Charm - Bet

Howdy Ho Everybodies, it's that time of the week, yes it's Wednesday and so it's time for...

Wednesday's with me and today's special guest is Charm!

Hi Charm!  Welcome to your interview, how are you today?

I'm good, it's all good, I like this place!
Glad to hear it, ok, get comfortable and let's start the interview shall we?

I wanna get on the couch!
No, we do the interviews on the clouch, not the couch!  Stay on the clouch

But I don't wanna do it on the clouch, it smells funny
No it doesn't, it smells perfectly fine, so just sit down so we can start the interview

GACK!

I said STAY ON THE CLOUCH!!!

Fine, I'll chew on your octopus then and ignore you
This isn't how the interview is supposed to go Charm, you're supposed to answer my questions.

But I don't wanna answer questions here, I wanna get on the couch
You're too small, you'll fall off.


Ok, fine, here we are in the couch, you're too close to the edge, you'll fall off!

No I'm not, I'm fine
No, you're too close to the edge, that's a long ways down, it's like 76 feet in dog measurement!

You worry too much Auntie Bet, I'm fine, I'm....
Holy poo!  I'm falling catch me!!!

See, I told you you'd fall off! Are you ok?

HEY!  Will you guys keep it down, it's nap time here!!!
KD it's not naptime, it's my Wednesday interview time!  You know I do interviews this time every week!

You call that an interview?  Sounds more like a wrestling match, right Bait?

Excuse me, it's eating my cat toy, make it stop
But Auntie Bet, the little mousy was tasty, and whoa... I'm seeing colors now!
Oh Charm, you're under the spell of the evil catnip... off you go, you need to sleep it off someplace quiet.

I love you Auntie Bet, you're the bestest friend I've ever had!

Um... well... that went well.  I hope the Musher doesn't find out I got Charm stoned on cat nip.

- Bet

1 comment:

Louise Midkiff said...

ooooo, I did not realize that puppies could get stoned on catnip. I also did not realize that Bait was so HUGE !