Wednesday 3 June 2015

New Blinky Blinky Blingity Bling - Bet

OOOOH Howdy Ho Everybodies, and boy howdy am I excited!!!

As you may (or may not, depending on whether or not you do or don't) know, I'm the semi-official Spokesdog for the new Head-lites collars!!!!

I KNOW!!!  Isn't that FANTABULOUS!!!

They even posted my glorious new collar on their Facebooks pagey thing and stuff.  Go "like" them, and tell them I sent you!

Head-lights Pretty Pretty collars with ME on the top!

Anyhoooooooooo, IT ARRIVED TODAY!  It also came with snacks.


Didja notice something?  No, stop staring at the tasty snacks!  It's PURPLE!  I love the purple!  Purple looks so good on my furs, and it makes my eyes pop.

I wanted the Musher to put the collar on immediately!


Um, Musher, put the collar on....


COME ONNNNNNNNN put the collar on!!!!!!!!!


Ok, seriously, put the COLLAR ON!!!

So she did (finally, eeesh) and then I activated my Coolie Wonder Powers and....


OOOOOH, AHHHHHHH!!!!  Look at meeeeeeeeee!!!!  I'm shiny sparkley and very visible and look at my furs!!!!


I'm never taking this off... and I bet I scare the bejeezus out of KD when I come running across the kennel at night, hehehehehe

Your pups should really get some Head-lites (officially official sponsor of the North Wapiti Pretty Curly Tails) blingity bling very bright collar of their very own.  You wouldn't want them to suffer, so just get out that credit card thingie and get one, you won't regret it!

http://www.head-lites.com


- Bet

No comments: