Sunday 15 November 2015

Puppy Name Scoop - Bet

Howdy Ho Everybodies!

I'm sorry that I've neglected my bloggity blogging duties lately, but I've been ultra mega mega busy around here, what with mentoring Twig and NEW PUPPIES, and my usual duties around North Wapiti Kennels!

I was trying to let Twig do more with the bloggity blog, but she's a youngster still, more interested in doing stuffs and things and short attention span, and getting distracted, and not following through with stuffs and things...

Anyhoo, where was I?  OH YES!!!!  I have a big scoopity scoop about the puppies!!!

I overhead the Musher and Musher Mark discussing the litter name!  I know, I know they were born during that whole "Back to the Future" thingie, but Biff didn't like her name, and Dee Lori Ann was mad that she had been named after a crappy car and blah blah blah.

I mean, just listen to the complaining!



Trouble!!
Posted by Karen Ramstead / North Wapiti Kennels on Friday, November 13, 2015
Who wants to listen to that all the time!  Eeesh.  They're almost as bad as the Poutines of Anarchy.

So the Musher and Musher Mark thought and thought and pondered and paced and looked up stuffs and things and finally I overheard the litter theme while I was relaxing on my clouch with a sheet of comforting fabric softener.


WHAT?  You don't like the soothing scent of fabric softeners**?  I love the used fabric softeners because they smell very nice, and when you roll on them, they keep the lint from your furs!!  You should try it sometime, especially when you've had a rough day and just need a little sumthin to calm your nerves....

what?  OH the LITTER NAME, yes, yes... ok, so are you ready?

I heard the Musher say that they will name the litter after Puddles.



YES!!!  I love Puddles the clown!!!  His versions of popular and iconic songs are visionary and moving.

His version of "Royals" is splendid, full of pathos and anger, but still pride.  He recently did a Coldplay song!

Of course I really have no idea what the names will be, because I was so happy that the Musher and Musher Mark were honoring Puddles that I ran off and told Twig and asked her to help me celebrate this new....

What Musher?  I'm busy with the bloggity blogging the puppy names!!!!  Yes, I'm telling the peoples the litter theme and I couldn't be happier that.... wha?  Seriously?

Um... okey dokey peoples, so apparently I may have mistaken the litter name a tad bit... erm... it seems that the litter theme will be "Puzzles"... not Puddles.

I have to say that I'm a bit disappointed, but Puzzles are fun... I'm sure there will be good names there and all that... I'll just let the Musher introduce them to you...

Um... sigh... I guess I'm going to have to break the news to Twig now... she's not going to be happy at all...


Does anybodies know how to get greasepaint out of furs?  Just drop me a line... ok?

- Bet

** Professional stunt Border Collie, don't try the fabric softener thingie at home, or without human supervision, only use used fabric softeners and don't be stupid and eat them, they're bad for your digestive systems... this warning was brought to you by one of the Minions who worries about all things legal and suey.

No comments: