Saturday 28 July 2012

Musical Round Thing - Bet

Howdy Ho Everybodies!!!!

It didn't take very long for my pretty nail polish to chip off my toes, so now I'm back at the keyboard and resisting the urge to check out the cool nail polish colors on the interwebs.

Anyhoo, I'm back to puppy training.  Like the Cramplings, the Boo Whos... or Boo Fis or whatever, need to learn to follow directions, do as they are told, and become a well orchestrated team.

The perfect training game for them was Musical Chairs!  You know that game... there's one chair less than the total amount of participants, when the music plays you walk around the chairs, and when it stops, you body slam, punch, and kick your competitors away from the chair and sit on it because if you don't get a chair, then you are out.  Seems like a perfectly good way to teach puppies (or human children) how to work as a team... ok, I just thought it would be fun to watch!

The only problem was that the Musher wouldn't let me bring any of the chairs into the puppy pen... she wouldn't let us play in the house, we had no music, and ... details, details, I improvised.

So, here I am explaining the rules.

It's called "Musical Round Thing" without music... stop nibbling me, I don't have fleas
Thankfully I didn't try this game with the Cramplings because it would be all "Why do you call it musical if there's no music", and other silly questions that actually aren't silly because they're way too smart for their fur and have a way of making me change my mind... damn those Crunchie genes.

Anyhoo, it took a bit to get them to understand that all they had to do was walk around the round thing without falling in the hole... whoever fell into the hole was disqualified.  It is also perfectly ok to push each other into the hole... hehehe.

WAIT! WAIT! stop pushing each other into that hole, we haven't even started yet!
It started out pretty well.

Counter clock-wise everyone... yeah, I know, clocks are so outdated
No Horton, I have no idea how long this is going to take, just keep moving
Yes, I said whoever falls into the hole is disqualified, and look... Cindy is right near the hole... hint, hint
Wait a minute, no I'm not a part of the game, no fair ganging up and shoving me in the hole
OW OW LET GO OF MY EAR!  Daddy stop pushing from behind!
Now that Daddy is disqualified for unsportsmanlike conduct, let's end this quick, I think I smell waffles
Um, Horton and Cindy, Google is over here calling you bad names... just thought you should know
Google is out!  Google in the hole!
Yeah, not so funny now, eh Google
- Bet

No comments: