Wednesday 20 August 2008

Music to my ears!!!

I just had to share.....

It was pretty much dark in the kennel tonight when I first heard the faint sound. I was just finishing picking up bowls and was playing with Smartie and Chiclet, who for the billionth time in the last few weeks have built a tunnel between their runs and are currently sharing a kennel, when I stopped. I asked the girls to settle down, but they were having none of it, so I stepped outside their kennel and cocked my head to the sky. It grew louder and louder until there was no mistaking the sound. Finally, erasing any last shred of doubt, over the tree tops about 2 dozen Canada Geese winged into view in V formation; honking and heading SOUTH!!! With a huge grin on my face I watched them until the tree tops swallowed them up again and the sound died on the evening breeze.

There is no doubt - it is coming.......................

YAHOO!!!!!

No comments: