Sunday 19 July 2009

Cookbook Orders

Kara here... again

Geesh, I hate it when the musher goes out of town for things because I'm stuck maintaining the blog. Blah, blah, blah, Q got points, pfft. May I point out that I ran in the Iditarod FIVE times and I'm a champion?? By the way musher, you'll be pleased to know that you won a turkish lottery and all I had to do was give them your bank account information so the winnings will be there when you get back.

Anyhoo, since I made following the blog easier, I also made buying one of the musher's totally cool, and very tasty cookbooks easier to buy. Ok, when I say tasty cookbook I do admit to nibbling on the edges of one or two, and the paper is indeed high quality and tasty, but the recipes that are inside are even better!

The musher is taking pre-orders to determine how many copies to get, and it'll help cover the cost of printing. You won't be sorry when you try some of the very tasty meals in this cookbook!

Well, we are ready to start taking pre – orders on the NorthWapiti Cookbook “When Kibble Just Won’t Cut it” – and we will be very grateful if you preorder. It will help us determine how many cookbooks to print for our initial order and help cover the costs of printing!

The cookbook will feature pictures, stories and over 160 recipes with over 36 folks from around the world contributing! There's human foods and even dog foods and treats in this cookbook!

Not only will it become a staple in your home, but its also a great gift for the holidays or birthdays or just any ol day.

I've sent up buttons to help you humans buy them through paypal. Shipping is included in the cost. There's a button for humans buying in the United States, and a button for those of you shipping anywhere else.

If you want to order more than 3, then get ahold of the musher or Helen and they'll let you know the cost.

If you want to pay with a cheque, make the cheque payable to:
Karen Ramstead
and mail it to:
Karen Ramstead, Box 9, Perryvale, Alberta, T0G 1T0

All proceeds go toward my Dentastix habit... I mean... supporting the musher when she runs another Iditarod.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Karen - maybe you could market some through the ITC store. Take some to AK for the book signing event! Maybe take some to your speaking engagements.
Mary in Oregon

PS Penny - thanks for all your help in making stuff simple. Now we'll see if Kara's instructions really work!!

Pat said...

HA! HA! HA! This Kara girl has it together. Turkish lottery, eh? Won't the musher be surprised when she gets home???

Eve and Dixon Schue

Andi Louise said...

LOL. I love the whole Kara thing, it's great!!!