Saturday 4 July 2009

A Few Of My Favorite Things - Introduction

Oprah can do it, so why can't I?? Well, without all the free stuff - after all, she is worth a reported 2.7 billion. Me??? Not so much!


Anyway, I get alot of inquiries about what dog food, headlamp, sleeping bag, etc, etc we use. So I have decided to do some blog posts discussing 'A Few of My Favorite Things'. Penny has agreed to give folks a way to search these posts on the blogs so they can be easily referenced and each one will have the 'Favorite Things' subject line with what item I'm discussing (ie. "Favorite Things - Dog Food").
In the interest of full disclosure, some (but not most) of the companies that I will be discussing sponsor us - but I promise I will never recommend a product that I haven't personally tried and don't believe in.

If you have a particular item that are interested in knowing what we use, please email me at northwapiti@xplornet.com - or comment in the blog. If I don't have a product that I feel is worth giving a 'blog plug' I will still give you some comments personally.

Hope this is of use to some of you!! Watch for my first 'Favorite Things' post soon!

Karen

3 comments:

D.K. Wall said...

What an excellent idea. I am really looking forward to the favorite things posts.

Laura said...

Karen, this is a godsend to some of us novice mushers, even though I may not have a need now for some of the same equipment!

Thank you so much for this!
Laura

Donna - WV said...

Karen, if you count friend (2 foot and 4) not dollars, you are a whole lot richer than Oprah will ever hope to be, and your favs are a LOT more interesting!!! LOL!