Monday 17 May 2010

What Would I Do Without Helpers??

We are back to blistering hot temperatures here in the Tawatinaw Valley. Okay, 25C may not be exactly 'blistering' to all of you - but to a bunch of furry huskies and a woman who is happiest swaddled in polar fleece - it is indeed blistering!
To avoid the worst of the heat of the day I scurried out this morning to do some gardening. Thankfully, I had lots of help....
Crunchie offered to dig holes for the new shrubs I was planting - but I wanted them planted alittle out of his reach (teeth, claws, and pee reach!!!)

Wifi offered to carry supplies for me...

The 'D-Dog' (Dasher) supervised...

And Bait, well he got into everything he could!!!

What would I do without them???

3 comments:

Nannette Morgan said...

I love this. How funny about WiFi! His sister, my Cricket, loves to carry things too! It must be genetic ;-)

mgailt said...

Between the photos and your "running commentary", Karen, you have a RARE gift. This is so neat to read (and see). Thanks for sharing.

Lela C. said...

Thanks for sharing these, Karen - my dog also "helps" by digging big holes & "fertilizing" anything he can reach! You gave me a big smile for the day :)