Saturday 20 November 2010

The Landing Trail - Last Week and This Week

One of my favorite trails in our area uses part of the historic Landing Trail, which is now part of the Trans Canada Trail.

Last year for some reason, I didn't use it all that much in training but this year I've already used it a few times - with lots more to come, I'm sure.

This is what it looked like last week -

Smartie taking a break along the trail.



And this is what it looked like yesterday -

Richard's team traveling the 'road' portion of the trail.


Bingo and Dasher taking a break




Winter has arrived!!!

2 comments:

BarbSchaefer said...

What a change a day makes. We have snow in NoCA too, and not as much as you. Barb

Be The Lead Dog Book

Anonymous said...

It's that time of year again when every day reveals a beautiful array of scenery & dogs on your blogs. Your blogs just brighten my evenings!
As always, thanks for sharing your wonderful life!
Sitka's Mom