Tuesday 1 March 2011

Thank You

I would just like to say a huge Thank You to everyone for all your comments, words of encouragement and best wishes that you sent during my Canadian Challenge race. It really meant a lot to me and helped to make sure I was going to make it to the finish line.
Every time I reached a checkpoint the organisers told me of the support I was getting via the Challenge Blog. When I got back to the hotel and read Karen's Blog and all the Facebook comments
I was overwhelmed.

Thank You from Me, The Team and of course Handler/Blogger/Truck Dog/Waffle connoisseur Bet.

Richard.







3 comments:

Susan said...

Glad to made it safely to the finish Richard. Bet surely kept us apprised of your progress, plus she told us she loves you so it must make it all worth it. Now if we could just get her to cut Karen a little slack...

granimar said...

Richard, it has been fun to follow you and worry about you !!. Karen can tell you I can worry right next to Morna over any little thing! Besides, North Wapiti loves you, so that makes you top notch in our eyes. Love the care you give to the dogs--it's so important.

Anonymous said...

Richard, it was a pleasure supporting you & seeing how great you & the team were doing. I was enjoying following both NW teams but after Karen's pups got sick it was so great to still root you on!
Thanks for reading all our comments,
Sitka's Mom, Lisa