Sunday 20 March 2011

WOW! (Let's try this again, shall we) - Bet

Thanks to a small "glitch" last night, my very special post disappeared from the interwebs, so I'm trying it again today.

Ahem... Howdy Ho everyone!  Bet, your couch lounging reporter, here!

Last night I was on the interwebs doing some research on the differences between a Devon Longwool, versus a Devon Closewool sheepy thing (looks the same to me), when I heard an e-mail come in for the musher... eh, she was asleep, so I read it.

Let me make it clear... I realized that my Border Collie mind control skills were good (after all, I did have waffles for breakfast this morning), but imagine my surprise when I saw just how powerful they were!

The e-mail was from the Tremblay family of Willowbend Siberians who have graciously sponsored the following dogs:

Boo













Snert


















Grit


















Fletch


















Mighty


















Missy


















Molly


















Scud












Squib


















Olena


















Kaylinn


















Newt


















All of us at North Wapiti are overwhelmed by their generosity and support over the years for the Pretty Sled Dogs, and for giving loving homes to Jake and Norman

 Ch. NorthWapiti's Against All Odds
"Norman"









Hawk's NorthWapiti Vindicator
"Jake"










There are no words sufficient to express our thanks!

- Team North Wapiti, and the Musher Minions (and Bet)

1 comment:

Pat in MN said...

Wow! What a generous contribution to a great cause. I checked out their web site. What a nice looking group.