Sunday 4 December 2011

Knitting For Dogs

The other day while in the grocery store in Athabasca I saw this book Knitting For Dogs. "Awesome" I said to Sarah. "Maybe I can get Bet to finish the scarf I'm working on".
Then I realized it was patterns for knitting items for your dogs NOT a book teaching your dog to knit. Darn!!!! =)
.....or was it???

This morning when I got up I found Bet sporting this -


Okay, maybe I knit it for her as a joke, but Border Collies are supposed to be very smart, I may not give up on the idea yet.

...or maybe I will!!!

For the record - Bet's scarf pattern can be found here


2 comments:

How Sam Sees It said...

I wish I (or maybe Sam?) knew how to knit - I've seen those books, but I don't understand how to do it. I can crochet like a crazy person, but knitting seems to escape me.

Sam

Brandi Williamson said...

Taught myself from this great little book. Very good pictures and explanations. "Teach yourself to knit" by Evie Rosen.