Friday 13 January 2012

You Wonderful Peoples!!! - Bet

WOWZERS everyone!

It's your very humbled and overwhelmed with generosity and helpfulness non-roving Border Collie Reporter, Bet here!

A mere few minutes after my plea for snack bag help, everyone just piled on and totally sold out the rest of the checkpoints, thus ensuring tasty treats for the Musher along the way to Nome! 

I am busy, busy, busy putting the names up on the blog of those who jumped at the chance to snack the Musher (please note, as far as I know the Snack Bag minion isn't going to pack frozen fishes for her), so give me some time to fill in the blanks.  I may need some extra crampy toe massage after this marathon blog updating!

I'm also pleased to announce that the Musher and Pretty Curly Tails arrived safely in Willow, Alaska at their temporary home for the Iditarod with the Photographer Musher.

The Musher is extra pleased by the amount of snow there... from the picture it looks like a little more than a dusting there.

Don't mind me, everything's fine!
Stay tuned for more updates, pictures, and ways to help the Pretty Curly Tails, along with some fun games, surprises, and prizes.

Remember... I totally love all of you for your support and help for the Pretty Curly Tails and my beloved Musher.


- Bet

2 comments:

Susan said...

Bet, you are wonderful! Thanks for your updates and fun blogging... and stuff.

Anonymous said...

Bet, I tried to sponsor a snack bag yesterday, but all the other wonderful peoples had already bought them! I'm sure your wonderful reporting on the mushers and curly tails and other thingies have helped with sponsorship! Yay Bet!