Friday 25 May 2012

Swarmed

The Cramplings moved outside on Wednesday. Yes, I know I had mentioned on Facebook on Monday that they were moving out, but it rained for a few days and well....I'm a wuss and moved them back into the house.
By Wednesday morning though my backroom looked like a war zone and they had to go!

They are, of course, doing GREAT outside.




They are exploring ....

 ...dining...


.... and making new friends....


...all the things you should do when moving to a new neighourhood.

However, they have reached the age where they don't 'play' with visitors to their kennel so much as 'attack' them.
This was the scene when I stopped in for a second while shoveling the yard.





 

I barely escaped with my life.....

BTW - their Mother agrees with me.....


DO NOT be fooled by their cuteness...


It's a trap...



Oh...and for the record...Boo and the Whos are THRILLED with their new 'digs' in the house...


3 comments:

The Heartbeats said...

OH boy! I've fallen victim to a pack of GSD puppies many times! Those cute faces fool me every time!

Mamma Heartbeat

Jenny Glen said...

OMG! SOOOO Cute!

ThePainterPack said...

What darlings!! That one black one with the face to die for...he/she is a cutie! Oh, they are all cuties!!!