Sunday 29 May 2011

East Coast HOLIDAY!!!

My holiday in Maine was wonderful!!! Went horseback riding, hiked, ate a lot of lobster, did some biking, ate more lobster, spent an afternoon at the beach, did some 'retail therapy' at LL Bean and Cabelas, kayaked, ate lobster.....I can't thank Helen enough for showing me such great time!!! Thanks also to Bonnie of HB Provisions and my friends, Kim and Kelly!! Great memories!!!

A very cool ocean side church in Kennebunkport











The inside of the church was all wood and stone. I've been in some nice churches, but this was my personal favorite!!!

I love stained glass!













Riding with Kim, Kelly and Helen!

'Cooper' and I











Sunset in Kennebunkport












George H. Bush's 'summer home'

Kennebunkport Harbour












Helen













One of my favorite ways to view the world



























Boats at Cape Porpoise

beach rocks













lobster traps

bouys













Lobsters everywhere!

Heaven!!!










2 comments:

Elaine said...

Wish I had a summer home like that. XD

Great pictures; I've never been around Maine too much, despite living next door in NB. After seeing these, maybe I should take the time someday to go exploring.

Anonymous said...

What a fun trip you must have had. I really enjoyed the photos.
Sitka's Mom Lisa