Tuesday 6 April 2010

Future Stars - Part 1

Great team I had out yesterday!!



There are some dogs in this group whose names I expect you will be hearing alot of in the months to come. First and foremost - one of the leaders of this team is 2 1/2 year old Turtle aka The Turd (I know, bad nickname, but it really does suit him!!). Awesome!!!! Turtle is out of Crunchie and Olena. You might remember seeing him in lead on Richard's B-string video from late last year. He is young, driven and FAST!!

Two other young superstars are the wheel dogs - sisters Boo and Sobe. They are out of Watt and Sprite. Neither are huge dogs, but they are lovely smooth moving girls who just put their ears and tails down and GO! Really, really nice gals!

Snert and his sister Tramp are also coming along very well. Tramp is the pretty white dog fourth up on the right. Big, keen Snert is one pair up on the left!

I just can't help but grin watching these young dogs come into their own!

More 'Future Stars' posts in the days to come!!!
Karen

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

I'm glad to hear that Turtle is one of the future stars. Pete and I often comment that Bean is very fast and now that he's grown up, I wonder how he would have done with Turtle because he doesn't like ANYONE in front of him.