Sunday 6 November 2011

All Work and Some Play - Bet

A Border Collie's work is never done, it seems.

The Minions have told me that its hard for people to find out where to buy all of the cool North Wapiti stuff that we have to offer, so I spent all morning on the computer creating a little shop where everyone can find all of the goodies!

Not only does the shop have things that come exclusively from North Wapiti, but it also has links to the Cafe Press store (where you can buy North Wapiti logo items and coming soon, more fun calendars to choose from for next year!), and where you can buy the Pretty Sled Dogs DVD that doesn't feature me, but is still really cool to watch and see just how the Musher does her mushing with the Pretty Curly Tails. I highly recommend it!

Now all you have to do is click the button at the top of the blog on the right that looks like this:


And it will take you straight to the store!  Isn't that handy?  I thought you'd like it!

After I was done with all of the work, I decided to spend the rest of the day doing dog-like things for a change.  It was a nice day and all, and its been a while since I've played with the Tramplings.  They are getting older now, and they try to act all grown up and serious, so its always fun for me to go out there and play tricks on them.  I guess you can call it payback.

First I go out and I pretend as though I'm just going to lay in the sand and mind my own business.  Nothing to see here, just catching some rays and feeling the sand squish through my feets.


Then I start digging a hole, just a little hole, and when you dig a hole, you have to pile the sand up somewhere... yep, just digging a hole, nope I don't need any help, just digging.


Golly gee, look at the hole I've dug, and the sand is piled up pretty high... its so high up that I don't think the Tramplings can see me at all, hehehehe.


Nope, I don't think they can see me, because they're arguing over whether the beetle they're sniffing is a leptinotarsa decemlineata, or a Callosobruchus maculatus... they really need to stop watching the Science Channel and get a life.


Hehehe, now is my chance to sneak up on them using my keen Border Collie stalking technique


I'm invisible, nobody can see me... I stalk like the wind, totally ready to pounce at a second's notice to herd the Tramplings back to their houses... I am Ninja Bet.

What??? Breakfast is ready?


Hey, Ninjas have to eat too you know!

- Bet

2 comments:

babs said...

Gotta love that Bet... but I don't understand that next to the last picture of the yard with just the hint of a blur across it.... ;)

Caron said...

Oh my hat what a good giggle!!! Excellent narration :-)

Keem 'em coming Bet!

All our love Caron (Team Cademe - Cape Town Saouth Africa)