Friday 10 February 2012

Weekly NW update... Sigh - Bet

Howdy ho everybodies, its your stuck in Perryvale non-roving reporter Border Collie, Bet here.

You know, I thought it was such a strange coincidence that the Musher would just happen to go to an airport and bump into some other guy named Richard... you know, figure the odds of that happening and everything.  I was going to do a blog post about how sad it was that humans only have so many names to go around for all of the peoples, so its probably very common to bump into a lot of Richards... and then I saw THIS picture


Wait a minute... hold the phone.... THAT'S MY PERSONAL CRAMPY TOE MASSEUSE!!!


My Richard is in Willow, Alaska with the Musher and Pretty Curly Tails... and I'm not!

The Musher Skyped me after she posted his arrival because she knew I would be upset.  I refused to look at the screen because I didn't want her to see me crying.  Its bad enough that I'm not there helping her train, but now this.... HEAVING SIGH.

I'm trying to stay positive and all.  The Pretty Curly Tails are better off having his magic crampy toe fingers helping them train for the Iditarod and stuffs, and he's able to help the Musher train all of the Pretty Curly Tails and get them ready for the big race and all... its just hard.


So, here is the North Wapiti Week in Review from the InterWebs.

The Musher was somewhere talking with her eyes closed, but very fashionable.


The Pretty Curly Tails trained in pretty snow


More training in pretty snow


More training in pretty snow


Mooses in pretty snow


So, in a nutshell, snow, Pretty Curly Tails, talking, Mooses, blah blah I'm not there sigh.

On the brighter side of things, I managed to convince the baa baa sheepy thing herdy bunnies that Cricket was a baa baa sheepie thing.


Of course this means I can't leave the house and have to lock the door at all times. 

- Bet

1 comment:

Louise Midkiff said...

Something to contemplate, Bet: From the looks of things next summer the musher might have to sheer Cricket like a sheepie thingy. How would that be?