Friday 8 June 2012

If You Are Just Patient....

....Solutions Will Present Themselves.

You may remember earlier this year when I was bemoaning having to get Cricket into my Toyota Highlander to get her to the Groomer. She is a 'big, boned gal' weighing in at about 106 lbs (48 kg) and while I do like to think that I am fairly strong, getting her into the vehicle, especially when she figures I'm up to 'no good', is a huge task that usually leaves me broken and gasping in the driveway.

Yesterday, after we unloaded 120 bags of dog food from the trailer I walked up to the house to have a cup of coffee and when I came back outside the solution for my 'get Cricket to the Groomer/Vet' presented itself....

Awesome...


Do you think she will lie there while I strap her down to the deck??


Yeah, me either.....guess it is back to the gym...


Yes Cricket....I do have chores to attend to. I will leave you alone and get to them......

No comments: