Saturday 30 June 2012

Moves Like Who's - Bet

Howdy Ho everybodies!

I have to admit that all of the preparation for Albert Lewis' photography session on July 4th is getting on my nerves.  It's exhausting to run back and forth from the dog yard to the house gathering creme rinses, facial scrubs, combs, curlers, nail polish and detanglers.

I also felt really sorry for the Boo Who's who have been practicing balancing books on their heads while they walk in a straight line, and answering questions about how they would create world peace, and what their favorite color is.  I decided to pupnap them all and take them out on a fun run.

Little Ewok had a blast running through the woods and trees.


They got to sniff, dig, and play without anyone criticizing their posture or correcting the sentences.

I even showed the Who's my awesome dancing skills from the Musher's favorite song "Moves Like Jagger".




See, check out these moves!



You can clearly tell that the Who's need a LOT more work at perfecting the moves.


- Bet

No comments: